The Academic Affairs Committee is primarily concerned with the following:
1. Preparing academic calendar, i.e, time frame for completion of syllabus.
2. Regular monitoring of teaching - learning process.
3. Keeping accounts of the classes held and areas taught.
4. Planning for purchasing books and other academic aids.
5. Review of Results.
Academic Affairs Committee
1. Dr. Anandamoy Bhatacharya
2. Governing Body
3. Examination Committee
4. Afsana Parvin
5. Baladeb Mandal
6. Suchismita De
7. Rajesh Das Mandal
8. Sajal Sengupta
9. Prasenjit Pal
Examination From Fill-Up, 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem.
Detailed Notice about WB Student Credit card
WB Student Credit card
Tentative dates for the activities in relation to UG Even Semester Honours & Programme Examinations (both regular & SNC) of the A. Y. 2020 – 21
West Bengal student credit card
Online Admission 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem.-2020-21
Enrolment form fill-up of UG Semester II, IV & VI Honours & Programme students in relation to UG Even Semester Examinations of the A.Y. 2020 – 21
Examination fees payment 1st,3rd and 5th Sem.